Want to get into 24" bmx, convince me? - BMXmuseum.com Forums

I'm 6'4" 150 pounds and I'm 26 years old. I want a Sunday Model C, a freestyle quad angle or and old Robinson 24".

Why ride 24 inch BMX? - BMXmuseum.com Forums

I like my 20” bikes more then the 24s. They feel nimble, and are easy to maneuver. I took the cruiser bars off all my 24s, got rid of the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

BMX 24 - Forums - BMXmuseum.com

I can part ways with this nice 24" BMX , I would prefer local pick-up. :D. Aiming for 1149,- for the bike complete , all extra costs like ...

Help me pick a 24" rider. - BMXmuseum.com Forums

I'm wanting to build something to ride other than my 20" redline. Getting tired of people riding past me saying I need a bigger bike. lol ...

Let's see your New School Street 24 inch! - BMXmuseum.com Forums

It's a custom Stout with a really short back end. I'm waiting on an Indust Cuatro to get shipped to me, which I'm really excited about since I' ...

24" bmx bike for old dude - BMXmuseum.com Forums

I will mainly be just riding, I'd like to get it off the ground a bit more, handle better on dirt trails and tracks, but nor real tricks. My ...

So, How Did You Get Into BMX? - BMXmuseum.com Forums

My first bike was an old crap Schwinn that my older brother pieced together for me. The intention was good but my brothers grew up riding ...

Why ride 24 inch BMX? - BMXmuseum.com Forums

I feel like for distance on the 24 is better for me. I feel like it rolls better and I get more distance with each crank. So for distance ...

Converting a 20 inch frame to a 24 inch? - BMXmuseum.com Forums

It would be pretty awesome to build a frame to look like the old goose but with modern strength. Every time I get on my bike I win. Ms.BMX.

24in Bikes you wish that a someone would make - BMXmuseum.com

Re: 24in Bikes you wish that a someone would make. I always wanted a 24 version "inspired" by Hutch Judge..so I had Rick at Standard make me one ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024